Take your knowledge to the whole new different level with Hadoop Training. The Administrator training course for Apache Hadoop supports participants with a comprehensive understanding of all the steps necessary to operate and maintain a Hadoop cluster. From installation and configuration through load balancing and performance tuning and many more, our training course is the finest preparation for the real-world challenges & problems faced by Hadoop Administrators.
Administrators are leading the transition from traditional databases and Data Warehouses to more adjustable, flexible, scalable systems designed on Apache Hadoop.
Offering industry-leading, real-world skills development: Live in-personal instruction in a professional classroom setting. Training includes instructor-led lecture, comprehensive hands-on exercises and classroom discussion.
Through instructor-led discussion and interactive hands-on exercises and practice, participants will route to the Hadoop ecosystem, learning topics such as:
• Cloudera Manager features that makes maintaining and managing your clusters much easier, such as configuration management, resource management, aggregated logging, alerts, reports and service management.
• The internals core components of HDFS, MapReduce and YARN.
• Determining the proper infrastructure and hardware for your cluster.
• Proper cluster configuration and deployment to integrate with the Data canter.
• How to load data into the cluster from dynamically-generated files using Flume and from RDBMS using Sqoop and using many alternative like Kafka & etc.
• Configuring the Schedulers to provide the Service-Level Agreements for multiple users of a cluster.
• Best practices for preparing, managing and maintaining Apache Hadoop in production Environment.
• Diagnosing, Troubleshooting, performance tuning, and solving Hadoop issues.
Benefits of Big Data Hadoop
• According to LinkedIn ‘Cloud and Distributed Computing (Hadoop)’ is the technology, which if you learn, is most likely to secure a job in 2018.
• Global Hadoop Market to reach $84.6 Billion by 2021 – Allied Market Research.
• Shortage of 1.4 – 1.9 million Big Data Hadoop Professionals in US alone by 2018 – McKinsey Report.
• Hadoop Administrators in the US can get a salary of $1,23,000 – indeed.com.
• According to Accenture survey, more than 41 % reported a lack of appropriately skilled resources, and almost as many 37% felt they did not have the talent to run Big Data and analytics on an ongoing basis.
• According to Accenture Survey, a vast majority of users 89% believe Big Data will revolutionize business operations in the same way the Internet did. Nearly as many 85% feel Big Data will dramatically change the way they do business.
• Almost eight in ten users 79% agree that ‘companies that do not embrace Big Data will lose their competitive position and may even face extinction.’ Even more 83% have pursued Big Data projects in order to seize a competitive edge.
• According to TDWI survey, one of the leading challenges to Hadoop implementations are inadequate skills or the difficulty of finding skilled staff.
• The demand for people with deep analytical skills could exceed the supply by as much as 190,000 just in the US – IDC.
• US business could face a shortage of more than 1.5 million Big Data professionals able to use Big Data for decision making .
• According to IDC, the third biggest prediction for Big Data is shortage of skilled staff.
• Our expert has deep experience in working hands-in-hand with different organizations and providing optimal solutions to difficult problems.